Thursday, November 21, 2013

Snow and Cold!

It was so cold and snowy today that it was perfect for staying in and getting more loop scarves sewn for my craft fair this weekend.  I will be at Rangeview High School Craft Fair this Saturday from 9am to 4pm.  I have about 15 new scarves available that have never been seen at any of my shows.  I even have 4 one-of-a-kind warm knit scarves available that are made out of 3 different fabrics each.  These are really unique loop scarves because when they are worn the different fabrics make it look like you have on more than one scarf.  I usually only have a few of these for each show because they take a long time to make and are very fussy to work with.  These usually go fast so come by early and see if any are still available.

A big thanks to April at Holly Creek Retirement Community for the fair she put on last Tuesday.  As usual, April was super organized and easy to work with.  I think all of the residents at Holly Creek had a great time.  I can't wait to do it again next year!

One last thing, some of you were asking if I would get in some more colors of ruffle loop scarves.  I now have blue (on the turquoise side of blue), pink and purple back in stock.  I only have a few of each so come by early.


No comments:

Post a Comment